Make plans to attend an informative session about Kentucky’s ILP’s for students and schools going into the 2019-2020 school year. This is an open invitation to all school districts in Kentucky.
You must register to attend and space is limited to 3 people per school district.
Who should attend?
- If you are a district looking for a new program that will assist with a Process on ILPs
- If you are a school that does not have a plan in place on how to complete or oversee ILPs
- If you are an educator that needs support and is seeking student engagement with ILPs
- If you want to be a part of a program that supports innovative thinking and opportunities for ALL students
Two dates to choose from | March 27, 2019 or April 22, 2019 | 9:30 to 12:30 each date
You only need to choose one date to attend - both sessions will provide the same information and any updates currently available.
EILA hours will be offered.
KEDC in Lexington
118 James Court Suite 60
Lexington, KY 40505
- An opportunity to learn more about Achievement in Career Engagement (ACE) by KEDC.
- Informal discussions on how this program is successful for schools in Kentucky.
- Discussions with schools using ACE
- Information is expected to be shared from KDE on what “Data Requirements” may be asked from districts in regards to ILPs
- KEDC staff will also be available after 12:30 for each session to demo and discuss opportunities for ACE working in your school district
This is an opportunity to learn about ACE and ask specific questions that may assist your decision on what program and Process you will take for ILPs.
March 27 2019 09:30 AM
March 27 2019 12:30 PM
April 22 2019 09:30 AM
April 22 2019 12:30 PM